For Active City Employees:
Are you getting ready to retire? LACERS staff has put together some retirement application do’s and don’t’s to aid you during this process:
- Do sign and date your application.
- Do submit all three pages of your Managed Retirement Application.
- Do initial any cross-outs.
- Do make sure your application is submitted within the filing period.
- Do not sign your application electronically.
- Do not use any white-out on your application.
- Do not put a past date as your Retirement Effective Date.
- Do not submit your application in a format where it is not legible.