On Jan. 30, Councilmember and Transportation Committee Chair Mike Bonin, Transportation General Manager Seleta Reynolds and Executive Team members gathered in the Tom Bradley Tower at City Hall to recognize the department’s outstanding performers for the previous fiscal year. Selected for their exemplary work and commitment to the department’s mission, these 19 individuals embody Transportation’s values and reinforce the belief that our people are both our biggest resource and the reason why Transportation is such a rewarding place to work.
The Transportation outstanding performers in attendance at the event were:
• Shirley Zamora, Transportation Engineering Associate II
• Anita Tang, Management Analyst
• Kerry Lum, Management Analyst
• Alexander Molina, Sr. System Analyst;
• Sgt. Susan Rahtz, Sr. Traffic Supervisor
• Lilly O’Brien, Supervising Transportation Planner
• Yvonne Thompson, Engineering Aide I
• Charles Andrews, Sign Shop Supervisor
• Omar Castellanos, Administrative Clerk
• Beatris Lopez, Sr. Administrative Clerk
• Rick De Anda, Administrative Clerk
• Jaclyn Garcia, Transportation Planning Associate
• Taimour Tanavoli, Transportation Engineering Associate III
• Jose Castillo, Traffic Officer
• Janice Norwood-Waller, Traffic Officer
• Mario Interiano, Sr. Management Analyst II.
More information about Transportation’s outstanding performers—and other details on the department’s recent accomplishments are available online in LADOT’s fiscal year 2017-18 annual report.