by John Hawkins, Association CEO
How to enter:
Do you love to take pictures? Submit your photos to the Picture Perfect contest. Once a month, the best pics are selected for publication. If your photo is published, you’ll receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card!. ENTER PICTURE PERFECT CONTEST
Theme: On Two Wheels
“My son-in-law David with his grandson, Luke (my great-grandson). I was taking pictures at the park. David is a Harley guy. They both turned when the motorcycle was going by. If Luke would have had his left arm akimbo, they would have been mirror images.”
– John Nance, Retired, LADWP
John’s comment: All four eyes are fixated on the same object in the distance – the Harley! (And their gaze focuses the reader’s eyes in exactly the same direction.) I’ve felt Harleys thunder by, and clearly they are feeling it, too. Your photo lets me hear it. That’s rare and awesome. Thanks for submitting!
“Now if you were Jay Leno and already owned 150-plus motorcycles, why wouldn’t you want or need a life-size chopper that’s made of – wicker? Not entirely sure it’s the fastest two wheels in town, but certainly some of the most unique ones. (Seen at Jay Leno’s Garage in Burbank.)
– Yves Didier, Airport Police
Picture Perfect Contest Rules
- Please submit the full, original digital file (up to 3 megs file size).
- The contest is open to all Club members in good standing. Non-members are welcome to submit, but only Club members are eligible to win the monthly prize.
- Photos can be of any subject matter: vacation, portraits, families, landscapes, still lifes, pets, etc. Subject matter must be appropriate for Alive!
- If your photograph does not win, you are welcome to re-submit.
- Winners are chosen by Club staff. All decisions will be final.
- You must certify (if asked) that you indeed took the picture. No ringers!
- The contest is all in good fun: The Club cannot be responsible for delays in delivering Alive!, or for delays in the transmission of responses.