Thank you for your interest in our Joannie Mukai Memorial Club Scholarship. Each year we select at least 30 deserving students who will receive $750 stipend for their academic achievements.
The scholarship is open to Club Members; their spouses; their children, grandchildren, step-children, and foster children; and nieces/nephews who are in college or will be attending an accredited college or university in Fall 2023. There is no age limit for Member or spouse, but all others must be under 25.
Detailed eligibility requirements are below:
- All Club Members and their spouses of any age; and children, grandchildren, step-children, foster children and nieces and nephews of Club Members under the age of 25; are eligible to apply. Club Members must be in good standing.
- The successful candidate must attend an accredited four-year college or university full time in the fall semester 2023. Current high school seniors matriculating to a four-year school in Fall 2023 are eligible.
- Candidates will be judged for academic excellence, community service and financial need.
Scholarships are expected to be awarded in equal amounts of $750 (each).
- Deadline: Applications must be completed online at the Alive! Website and submitted electronically by 11:59 p.m. June 30, 2023. All applications must be completed in their entirety and submitted at that time to be eligible. Sorry, but the Club is not responsible for delays in delivery.
- Decisions will be made by Club personnel and will be considered final.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.