Thank you for your interest in participating in our annual Employees Club Joannie Mukai Memorial Scholarship. Each year we select 20 deserving students who will receive $500 stipend for their academic achievements.
Verification of Eligibility
The first step to applying is verification of eligibility. The scholarship is open to Club Members, spouses and their immediate families, for those who attend (or will attend in fall 2021) an accredited college, university, or trade school. Dependent children and other relatives of Club Members must be under the age of 25. There is no age limit for the member or member’s spouse.
- All Club Members and their spouses, children, grandchildren, and nieces/nephews of Club Members, are eligible to apply. Club Members must be in good standing.
- Dependent children and other relatives of Club Members must be under the age of 25. There is no age limit for the member or member’s spouse.
- The successful candidate must attend an accredited college, university, or trade school full time in the fall 2021 semester. Current high school seniors matriculating to a four-year school in fall 2021 are eligible.
- Candidates will be judged for academic excellence, community service and financial need.
- Scholarships are expected to be awarded in equal amounts of $500 (each).
- Deadline: Applications must be completed online at the Alive! Website by 11:59 p.m., June 30, 2021. All applications must be completed in their entirety and submitted at that time to be eligible. Sorry, but the Club is not responsible for delays in delivery.
- Decisions will be made by Club personnel and will be considered final.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Contact: Scholarship Committee Hotline
Complete the following Eligibility Verification form with the required information. You will receive an email that, if you are eligible, will include a link and password to access the full Club Scholarship Application.