Join the Team That Values Municipal Employees
The Employees Club of California (the Club) is hiring a Customer Service Representative. Good pay. Good people. Good cause. Apply today … or pass it along!
Go to LinkedIn to apply: APPLY IN LINKEDIN. Or go to www.linkedin.com, search for “Employees Club of California,” click VIEW PAGE, click JOBS, click on the job post. (You’ll need a LinkedIn profile.)
Or email your resume to email@example.com. After receiving your resume, we’ll contact you for more information, if needed.
ABOUT THE JOB
Customer Service Representative
Employees Club of California (the Club)
311 South Spring Street, Suite 1300
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Qualifications/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Members (customers) with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience.
- Consistently treats all members and staff with respect and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Must be a team player who is able to work well with other people and take direction from the retail manager.
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, friendly, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License AND able to drive company vehicles, i.e. vans, trucks, trailers and other large motorized vehicles.
- Must have current automobile insurance coverage: minimum 100/300 auto insurance policy.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to be work outside and at various times of the day or night when assigned.
- Must be able to follow company safety rules and all other company policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Able to travel to work locations in Carson, downtown Los Angeles, and others when assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Customer Service Representative is a staff member of the Club retail division. This position represents and supports the Club’s mission “Celebrating the Work and Lives of Municipal Employees” in California.
High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree welcomed.
Typically Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; may also include scheduled appointments at various California locations at any time of the day or night.
$20/hr. Firm + BONUSES
- Full-time employment
- Personal Time Off
- Membership in the Club
- Pension, 401K
- Education Reimbursement
- Company attire
- INSURANCE AND OTHER COVERAGE:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long Term Care, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Legal Services, Identity Theft Protection
Employment is subject to background check. An Equal Opportunity Employer.