Welcome back, Disneyland tickets!
The Club has partnered with Employee Benefit Group, a ticket reseller, to offer Disneyland tickets to members again!
“We have worked feverishly, combing through several possible partner sites, to be able to offer these highly sought-after tickets to Club Members,” said Mariana Guevara, the Club’s Director of Tickets and Retail Operations. “We’ve got them again!”
“It was never our choice to end our sales of tickets to Disneyland – they pulled their tickets from the market,” explained Club CEO John Hawkins. “We heard you loud and clear, so we’re happy to find a partner so that we can bring Disneyland tickets back to you, our Club Members.”
SEE “Key Points” below for details.
As of Dec. 1, 2018
Some key points:
- Each ticket comes with a $25 restaurant.com gift card that is valid at more than 62,000 restaurants nationwide. This is an amazing deal! (Some restrictions apply.)
- Optimal discounts are found when purchasing three- to five-day tickets.
- Members will need to be logged in to our Website to view details and access the link that will direct them to a secure Member Deals site.
- Tickets can take up to 72 hours to be emailed to our members, especially during peak times like summer and holidays, so planning is important.
- Each product page carefully outlines details and limitations.
- These tickets are not available by visiting the physical Club Store. Orders must be placed online at employeesclub.com using the link provided.
- Because we are not processing the tickets ourselves, we cannot expedite, refund, or exchange tickets purchased. Members will need to take extra precautions when purchasing these tickets.