Grown-ups, get your crayons out!
It’s time for another Grown-up Coloring Contest! Why let your kids have all the fun? The prize: a $50 Target gift card. So get out your crayons, sparkles and whatnot, and get going!
WIN! a $50 Target Gift Card
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: March 12, 2020
Look for winners on the Web Alive! in April.
Rules of the Club’s Adult Coloring Contest:
- Download and print the Coloring Artwork and Entry Form (both pages in one PDF). COLORING ART
(The coloring artwork is also available in the February 2019 issue of Alive!.)
- Winning contestants must be Club Members in good standing. Everyone
is welcome to submit responses, however. (Responses without Club Membership numbers will be accepted but not eligible for the winning prize.)
- All responses must be completed by the person indicated: no ringers
(including your children!).
- Winning responses will be determined by official Club personnel. All decisions will be final.
- The contest is all in good fun: The Club cannot be responsible for delays in delivering Alive!, or for delays in the transmission of responses.
Send Entries to:
Club Grown-Up Coloring Contest
Employees Club of California
120 West 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
The Club will do everything it can to gather all the submissions, but it cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
Good luck and have fun!